Telekina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Telekina a psychic forum messageboard

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:34 pm

How did you discover that you have a psychic ability?
Back to top Go down
http://sapphire.aforumfree.com/portal.htm
spiritheartlady

spiritheartlady

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Smile Just stumbled apon it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:53 pm

I discovered my frist psychic ability at a very young age, it is called telekinesis, the ability to change or move objects by powers of the mind, without touching anything with my hands. At home, my mom was the first witness to see me do this, being raised from a family Christian background, of course this had freaked my mom out, as she insisted for me to go to my room, get on my knees and pray to God, asking for forgiveness? I felt in my heart that I didn't do anything wrong, and everything in life happens for a reason.
So how do you discribe what your gift is Question
Back to top Go down
http://sapphire.aforumfree.com/portal.htm
spiritheartlady

spiritheartlady

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Smile Phychic abilities, telekinesis, pheranormal activity, when their are disasters, deaths, who is calling on the phone or comming over to the house before invited..
Back to top Go down
FireStar

FireStar

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:43 am

I don't know if you consider this as a psychic ability, but sometimes whenever I get mad I tend to blow things up. Any idea what this is called?
Back to top Go down
spiritheartlady

spiritheartlady

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:15 pm

Smile I do not know but fire starter or arronist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Telekina :: Forum :: General-
Jump to: